Aurora Coral Leggings
Aurora Coral Leggings
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Aurora Envy/Coral, your favourite staple leggings. High waisted with a v-shape seam on the back to give you a flattering shape and support your high energy workouts. Wait to you see our range of different colours!
- Four Way stretch fabric, non-see through and squat proof properties with cut and sew construction which is anatomically designed to mimic the body and enhance performance
- Form fitting antibacterial performance material which allows range of motion whilst proving a light compression feel
- High waisted with flexible and mid-compression waistband for amazing fit on the body
- Breathable, moisture wicking and quick drying fabric to provide extended comfort through the highest intensity workout
- Microfibre fabric technology allows full range of motion with lightweight compression fitting the body to aid in supporting all exercises
- Anatomically shaped to give a responsive fit throughout the most vigorous workout
- Silicone logos on the thigh and hip
Material: 80% Nylon & 20% Spandex
Model Size: Model is 5’.9” (approx. 175 cm) tall and is wearing size S in leggings and size M in sports bra
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
- Machine wash cold separately
- Use a delicate wash bag
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
- Do not dry in direct sunlight
Free shipping over $125.
Orders under $125 is $9.95 (excluding bulky & heavy items). Bundle Offers may quality for Free Shipping
Ships in 1-2 business days, delivery in 3-9 business days for metro areas. Regional delivery, excluding heavy items, can take 7 business days.
For heavy & bulky shipping rates, you can find the pricing here.
We offer a 14-day return period on all products excluding face masks. To be eligible for a refund, all products must be returned with original packaging and no tags removed.
cool, comfy, but fragile
The material is soft and sweat wicking so it never feels sweaty in them, which is great for endurance. The front panel fabric started deteriorating after just the first use with nothing scraping against it, and I use a sensitive activewear detergent with the clothes in meshbags. So I think these pants are just too fragile.